What You'll Get
Meet your guide upon hotel pickup, and head by passenger van to Red Rock Canyon, Nevada’s first national conservation area, located 17 miles (27 km) from the Las Vegas Strip. Hop aboard your electric bike (a 2-wheeled bicycle with an electric motor), strap on your helmet and listen to a safety briefing before setting off behind your guide. The park’s entirely paved 13-mile loop takes you along a backcountry byway with few cars. You can pedal yourself over the flat terrain and up and down hills, or simply let the electric power coast you along at speeds up to 20 mph (32 kph).
Start your journey with a 4.6-mile (7.4-km) climb that gains nearly 1,000 feet (305 meters) in elevation right out of the gate. After riding to the highest elevation, just under 4,800 feet (1,463 meters), you’ll have a great time twisting and turning down a fast descent.
Listen as your guide shares knowledge of Red Rock Canyon, a mysterious natural wonder that cover 843 acres (341 hectares) of red and cream sandstone formations. Make five stops along the way, including the Calico Hills and Sandstone Quarry, to explore and photograph Joshua trees, ancient petroglyphs and desert wildlife like wild burros.
Finish your 4-hour tour with some free time at the LEED gold-certified visitor center before drop-off at select Las Vegas hotels.
Please note: total ride distance is 16-miles (approx. 24.75-km). Appropriate footwear is required, you will not be allowed to participate in open-toed shoes such as sandals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to rent is 18 years with valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport
- Minimum age to ride is 14 years if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All participants under 5'3" (160 cm) should be comfortable with starting and stopping a bicycle
- Closed-toe shoes are required; sandals and high heels are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Participants weighing more than 225 lbs (102 kg) may be required to pedal during inclines
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum of 8 passengers per group
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Use of bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red E Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.