Take a step back in time to the wonderful world of cowboys! Travel through the beautiful canyons of Sedona to an old log cabin, where you will discover its colorful history and hear tales of murder and moonshine!
What You'll Get
A rugged ride into the scenic and historic Dry Creek Basin surrounded by seven majestic canyons to the hand-hewn log cabin that stands as a reminder of Sedona's colorful past. Relive the early cowboy days and the old Van Deren cabin and hear the colorful story of its historic beginnings.
This is a great tour to capture the color and beauty of Sedona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- 2-hour guided jeep tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuity not included
- Average gratuity is 15% - 20% if you enjoyed your tour
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Rock Jeep Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.