All of our rental units are 2019 models or newer. They all include upgraded features like power steering, roof-tops and premium doors. You’ll explore beautiful dunes, hard compact trails, and rocky hills. You’ll ride through an ancient sea bed on your own high-performance Polaris Buggy. Our staff are professionally trained and will ride ahead of you in a separate vehicle. The area is extraordinarily large and you’ll appreciate having them with you. For your convenience, our Rental Office sells, snacks, drinks, sunblock and many other items that you’ll want to take on your backcountry adventure.
What You'll Get
Upon arriving, you'll need to be fitted for helmets and goggles which are included free of charge.Then you'll need to complete some paperwork, training, and practice that will be conducted in our staging area. This process usually takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. So, you'll want to arrive at least 45-minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. The one hour trail will take you through approximately 17 miles of beautiful trails. You'll make at least one stop to hydrate and take pictures. Most of our equipment is brand new! You'll LOVE these Polaris Ace 570's. These units are fully automatic and have controls that are similar in design and function to most passenger cars. These vehicles are designed for one rider. If you have passengers, you'll need to rent one of our larger buggies. We have two-seat and four-seat models available. Safety is our number one priority! A professionally trained guide will lead you through miles of gorgeous landscape in a lead vehicle ahead of you. You'll have an absolute blast!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18+ yrs old with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 60" tall
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Professional Guide
- Instruction & Training
- Fuel surcharge
- $15 Damage Waiver Purchase Required Per Vehicle
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rent a UTV in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.