Experience one of the best off-road adventures that El Paso has to offer. Explore miles of beautiful trails . Our rental office is conveniently located at the entrance to a beautiful area called Red Sands in East El Paso, Texas. Trailers are not needed. Just park at our facility and hop on a Buggy to explore miles of gorgeous desert landscapes . We offer the best equipment on the market. All of our rental vehicles are new 2019 models, outfitted with the very best equipment! Premium doors, rooftops, tablets with docking stations and more have been installed on each of our rental units to make your experience enjoyable and safe. Go off the beaten path and start your outdoor adventure today! We are conveniently located just 17 minutes from El Paso international Airport.
What You'll Get
Our 2-hour Boulder Hill Trail Ride is absolutely thrilling! You’ll cover a total distance of approximately 35 to 40 miles of gorgeous scenic trails while operating a 2019 Polaris RZR 1000 XP high-performance Buggy! You’ll see wildlife in their natural habitat, explore an ancient sea bed and traverse across rocky hills, hard compact trails, Sand dunes & more! You’ll stop to hydrate and take pictures three times during this ride. Safety is our number one priority. A professionally trained guide will lead you through miles of desert trails, in a separate vehicle, ahead of you. We offer both two seat and four seat buggy models to accommodate your group. Expect to spend at least 2 hours and 45 minutes with us on this adventure. Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your departure time.
• Red Sands, El Paso, TX
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Drivers 21+ yrs old / valid drivers license req
- Front passengers must be at least 60” tall
- Rear passengers must be at least 46” tall
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Eye Protection
- Professionally Trained Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- $15 Damage Waiver Purchase Required
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rent a UTV in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.