Join our hospitable and professionally guided sportive tour of the National Capital's Gatineau Park while enjoying the freedom from traffic delays as you ride from the Rideau Canal tour/rental centre. The bikes are light aluminum or carbon road Giant models (105 or Ultegra) offered in five sizes and expertly fitted to suit you. Ride the 30k loop (100%pathway) or the 50k loop to Champlain Lookout (pathway and road) with elevations from 100m or 600m. Travel along the Ottawa and Gatineau river and park at a pace averaging 20-25kph. You will ride between three to four hours and can choose a morning departure (9:00am) or depart in the afternoon (1:00pm).
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
• Gatineau Park: covering 36,131 hectares (361 square kilometres), the Park lies in an area where the Canadian Shield meets the St. Lawrence Lowlands and where the Ottawa River meets the Gatineau River. With its unique and diversified ecosystems and heritage features, Gatineau Park is a prime destination that attracts some 2.7 million visits each year.
• Auminium or carbon road bikes available, regular and women's specific Shimano 105 or Ultegra.
• Extensive inventory allows correct choice of size and model
• Ottawa, Gatineau Rivers, Gatineau Park, Pinks Lake
• At our doorstep: pathways, forests, green spaces, lakes, ponds, vistas, streams, beaver ponds, wlidlife
• Start and end: Tour/rental centre, Rideau Canal at Plaza Bridge/Rideau St
• Included: water, Bell helmet, Shimano/Look clipless pedals, professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- bike, helmet, water, guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from attractions
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rentabike in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.