We are proud to be the first to market Pedelec(ebike)tours in North America. A World Class Pedelec Bicycle Tour operated by Revolution Cycle in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.A pedelec (from pedal electric cycle) is a bicycle where the rider’s pedaling is assisted by a small electric motor; thus they are a type of low-powered e-bike. However, unlike some other types of e-bikes, pedelecs are classified as conventional bicycles in many countries by road authorities rather than as a type of electric moped. Pedelecs include an electronic controller which cuts power to the motor when the rider is not pedaling or when a certain speed (in Canada 32 km/h (20 MPH)) has been reached. Pedelecs are useful for people who ride in hilly areas or in strong headwinds. A pedelec can be any style of bicycle, but a pedelec city bike is very common.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
After we get settled on our bikes and learn the nuances of a Pedelec Ebike, we head down into Mackinnon Ravine, accessing Edmonton's amazing River Valley. From there we will either head towards touristy landmarks or head off on an adventure through our trail network.
Being one with nature is part of our tour, be prepared to see Deer, Moose, Squirrels, Rabbits, the rare Coyote and many Birds.
With our Ebikes you are guaranteed to have a great time riding with others, we all get to ride at the same speed but varying challenges for each rider as they adjust the amount of assistance to use. We often have races to the top of the hills, which is so much fun when you get that little bit of help.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Our ebikes are not designed for children under the age 16
- All riders including children will need to be qualified before beginning the tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with sever mobility issues. The bikes are designed to be a moderate activity and require intermediate bike handling skills
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch is included in the 5hr Tour
- Helmets are available for $15/tour - You are welcome to bring your own, everyone must wear one to participate
- Gratuities are graciously accepted
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not available
- Clothing for changes in weather (Please dress appropriately for the weather)
2 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Revolution Cycle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.