What You'll Get
This ATV off-roading adventure makes for a great break between theme parks in Orlando. Before venturing out onto the various tracks, you'll take a safety lesson by a trained American Safety Institute-approved team of instructors. Then you're off to tackle the 230 acres (93 hectares) of off-road tracks and trails around the property.
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, you’ll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to operate the ATV with a valid license
- All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
- It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
- Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
- Helmets and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- A 2 hour experience including safety briefing and a short break in-between runs
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Revolution Off Road in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.