Turtle Canyon Snorkel Adventure 930am 12pm and 230pm Turtle Canyon Snorkel Adventure. Get ready to explore and be greeted by our majestic Hawaiian green sea turtles. Snorkeling is fun, safe, and easy aboard “Island Magic” catamaran. Join us for a 2 hour adventure to the shallow, inner, coral reefs located at “World Famous” Waikiki “Turtle Canyon”. Our snorkeling tour gives you more than enough time to be acquainted with your new green friends. Our friendly crew specializes in kids, families, and first time snorkelers. You will be absolutely amazed at the underwater world that lives just offshore of Waikiki Beach. All Aboard! Duration **2 Hours ** #What to Bring: Bring a camera! We will supply water, ice and coolers. Alcohol is BYOB. No glass please
What You'll Get
12pm and 230pm Daily Departures. You'll first check in 30 minutes prior at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor located at the beginning of Waikiki behind the famous Ilikai Hotel. We do also offer Waikiki Transportation. Once you get checked in, you'll board the vessel and give your full attention to the crew as they give their safety briefing. It's only a short 10 - 15 minute sail to get acquainted with our green friends @ Turtle Canyon. Once we get there, we'll split up the snorkel groups so you'll have 30 - 45 minutes in the water with the turtles. The rest of the time, you'll be relaxing, enjoying the the tropical Hawaiian day with some complimentary light snacks and cold beverages. We also do BYOB, however glass prohibited. You should bring the beach necessities: Towel, shades, sunscreen, underwater cameras. We also rent gopro cameras that attach to the snorkel mask that we provide for you so you can truly capture all that you'll see on this adventure. You'll keep the memory card after your tour so you can show off to all your buddies back home. We also sell disposable underwater cameras and other tour goodies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if paid directly to Pink Sails
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pink Sails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.