We take you first to an isolated beach on the Gulf of Mexico that you can reach only by boat to explore , beachcomb and swim.Then we go to Isla Cerritos. It was the most important Mayan trading port for Chichen Itza and is now a bird sanctuary. We visit a fresh water spring in the mangrove that is an oasis for many species of birds and animals including crocodilesThe final stop before returning is the lovely island beach at San Felipe to relax and swim. Along our route we encounterthe ancient horse crabs, many varieties of jellyfish ,sponges and other species that your guide will catch and give you a close up look.All of the destinations can be reached only by boat.We use our largest and most comfortable launch which will take a group up to 8.We provide coolers with ice and cold bottled water. Bring a lunch or we will pepare one.The cost for up to 8 people is 199usd not including a lunch, there is also a 2.50usd /person park entrance fee
What You'll Get
All tours start and end at Ria Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Binoculars and Bird field Guide, COOLER WITH PURIFIED BOTTLED WATER.
- Parking Fees
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rio Lagartos Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.