Find additional information and a lower price at River City Food Tours
Ready to discover downtown Richmond? Richmond’s revitalized Arts District, will capture your imagination with a mix of historically-significant architecture, under-the-radar restaurants, and inspiring art galleries.
Joining River City Food Tours means exploring the neighborhood as an insider. You will sample delicious food and snacks from several amazing spots, meet chefs and business owners to discover their passion for their craft, and hear the stories that make this one of Richmond’s most defining neighborhoods. But most of all, we’ll make sure you have fun doing it.
- Visit up to 6 establishments to taste one of their best dishes – more than enough food for a meal!
- Learn about Jackson Ward’s unique architecture, about the story behind Grace St., and about the weather indicator that once marked Richmond’s highest point
- Meet the chef’s and owners behind downtown’s food scene
About This Deal
Our professional guide will lead you through Richmond's bustling Arts District, including historic Jackson Ward, the Broad St. Commercial District, and the Grace St. Historic Commercial District. You will pop in and out of various restaurants, cafes, and shops where you will sample each food purveyor's best dish.
Depending on the availability of the restaurants, you will visit several of: Wong Gonzalez, Lift Coffee Shop, Mama J's, J KOGI, G reenleaf's Poolroom, Maple & Pine, Jackson's Beer Garden and Smokehouse, Stoplight Gelato Cafe, and Pop's Market on Grace (subject to change without notice). The exact walking route may vary, but you might find yourself sampling hand-made pastas, Korean street eats, southern soul food, and more. Treat yourself to a delicious surprise!
The tour ends about a half mile from the original departure point and your guide will provide you with easy to follow instructions back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are Vegetarian or have Dietary restrictions. Please contact supplier prior to tour date.
- A small amount of walking is involved, but Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Actual restaurants, cafes, and shops may vary, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Food tasting at 6 different restaurants and bakeries
- Professional Local Guide
- Gratuities at restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages - Thursday night version only
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the River City Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.