Have you heard the news? Cincinnati is rated one of the top 10 cities in the whole country to see. We have the perfect tour for you! Whether you have lived here all your life or just visiting, the new streetcar is the way to see it all. We sit and dine at three unique restaurants, enjoying a sample of craft beer in the backstage entertainment district. We catch the streetcar to the hip and trendy Over the Rhine neighborhood to sample more Cincinnati favorites. We conclude our culinary adventure at Findlay Market, chock full of interesting food vendors and more eateries to try. Our local guides are wonderful story tellers who share the history, point out beautiful historic buildings, and share about the city's outdoor murals dotted throughout. Do you have questions? Our guides will be happy to help. There is so much to see and taste on this tour, we promise to leave you full - both mind and body! Plus you have an all day streetcar ticket to continue the fun on into the night.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Great American Ball Park, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5108
We view the ball park across from our starting location
Pass By: Aronoff Center for the Arts, 650 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2517
We pass by on our way to the restaurants
Pass By: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
We sometimes walk or ride through the neighborhood depending on the weather on our way to the restaurants
Stop At: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5932
We stop for a food tasting and tour of the Market
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call us on the phone number attached in the voucher.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 0-5 do not need a ticket, but we must be notified after booking is made by calling the phone number attached in the voucher.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is handicap accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Standard liability waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the tour
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Dine at 5-6 local restaurants and shops
- Wine and beer tasting included with additional alcohol available for purchase
- Streetcar Light rail all day pass
- Local, friendly, certified guide
- Findlay Market and Additional Over the Rhine
- Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated
- Soft drinks, coffee
- Additional alcoholic drinks not listed. Guests may purchase separately
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Riverside Food Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.