Join us for an evening stroll as we taste and sip the night away in the German historic area called Over the Rhine, just a few blocks north of downtown Cincinnati. This hip and vibrant 360 acre neighborhood has been totally transformed from an urban ghetto to the largest collection of mid century Italianate buildings in the country! We begin our "walk through history" in a scenic 8 acre Victorian park. We dine at 4 unique restaurants featuring chef inspired dishes. Plus, we get the VIP tour, as we have private access to the cellar of an urban winery. When visiting Cincinnati, this is the one neighborhood you don't want to miss. This adult only, evening tour is fun, relaxing and fills you up both body and soul. We promise you won't be bored and you won't leave hungry!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
We view the outside of historic Music Hall
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
We begin in Washington Park
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
We visit dine in various restaurants in Over the Rhine
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Revel OTR Urban Winery, 111 E 12th St Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7203
We take a cellar tour in this urban winery and taste their in house wine
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Woodward Theater | Live Music, Weddings & Receptions, Events Hall, 1404 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
We walk by the Wood ward Theater and hear the history
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call us on the phone number attached in the voucher.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and may involve steps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (bring umbrella)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Professional certified local guide
- Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated
- The listed price does not include parking.
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional beverages such as coffee, tea or soda.
1401 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Riverside Food Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.