Emotions, adventure and learning! Take this tour to appreciate two important sites for the Mayan culture: Tulum and Cenote La Gloria.
The ancient architecture and knowledge of the Mayas are alive in Tulum, an old city built at the seashore. We’ll visit its important vestiges such as El Castillo, the most representative place of the archaeological site and later, we’ll descend to the beach, surrounded by dark cliffs that contrast with the turquoise water of the Caribbean.
And finally, we’ll visit Cenote La Gloria, a natural pit with crystalline water. You can swim there to have a relaxation time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, one of the essential sites in Tulum are its Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; With warm starry nights and clear turquoise waters is the only archaeological zone that sits on the seashore. It is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Located inside the unique and incomparable Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, where we will enjoy its peaceful water, we will contemplate the nature of the place and at the end we will enjoy a typical meal of the region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admission to Tulum and Cenote
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures
- Tips and souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed your pick up will be confirmed before your activity begins
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Riviera Maya Tours Outlet in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.