Cayo Costa State Park is a great place to get away from it all. It offer hiking trails, restrooms, picnic area, and great shelling at the end of the island . This island is only accessible by boat. Some wildlife you might encounter are dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles. There is a $2.00/Person to enter the park.
What You'll Get
We will be traveling from the boat ramp to Cayo Costa State Park. There you will take a tram from the bay side to the ocean side of the island . Once there you will find a picnic pavilion and restrooms down the road. There is also a small store and kayak rental when first coming to the island . Some stuff you might see on your journey are dolphins, sea turtles, and manatees. Plus plenty of marine birds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- I can provide a cooler and two beach chairs that fit on your back.
- All Fees and Taxes
Placida, FL 33946, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/25/2019 - 2/12/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Robert Saviste in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.