Discover the natural beauty and experience one of the best views of the western coast of Kauai. This tour takes you right up to the rim of one of the most awe-inspiring sites in Hawaii – the Waimea Canyon, also known as “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”. Thousands of years of erosion have turned the canyon walls into a multi-hued canvas, where shadow and light produce a never-ending show.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
One of the most photographed spots on Kauai with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air.
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano. The rich colors of the red soil and the lush greenery are a spectacular site to see.
Pass By: Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Kaumualii Hwy, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI 96741
A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the taro patches still being farmed today.
Pass By: Waimea Town Market, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd, Waimea, Island of Hawaii, HI 96743-8438
This once historic seaport town is where the first European explorer landed, was home to the island’s last sugar plantation and today is the backyard to high tech companies and small businesses.
Pass By: Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Highway 50, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96766-1875
The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
Pass By: Old Koloa Town, Koloa Road, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756
From some of the oldest buildings in the state to the rich history of Hawaii’s first and successful Sugar Plantation, discover how this main port of entry was a favorite amongst the whaling fleet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park Advisories.
- Lunch is available for purchase - location varies.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel Pickups: 7:45 am – 8:45 am
• Hotel Returns: 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
7 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Roberts Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.