The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is alive with the passion and spirit of music that has reinvented itself time and again and touched generations of fans! Whether you’re Mr. Speed or want to Take It Easy, you can catch the excitement on a self-guided tour of our spotlights, stories & exhibits.
What You'll Get
Visit: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd Main Terminal, Cleveland, OH 44114-1023
The Power of Rock experience features ground breaking inductee performances in a seat-shaking theater! Get that front row feeling for highlights of 30+ years of induction ceremonies. This epic hall of fame pays homage to our inductees through an immersive concert-quality production and a space for fans to share their own stories.
Love is all you need to prove the everlasting power of the music, as celebrated in our special exhibit Summer of Love Turns 50. Another milestone being celebrated through the end of 2017 is 50 years since the start of Rolling Stone Magazine, the counterculture start up that rose to the top by covering the cross-section of music, politics and pop culture.
Wanna know how we rock all year round? Here's a short list of our permanent, featured exhibits that help us show off our collection:
• Roots of Rock & Roll
• The Beat Goes On: an interactive exhibit to show who influenced your fav band as well their impact on those that came after
• Legends of Rock: featuring Guns N' Roses, David Bowie, the Supremes, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Parliament Funkadelic and many more
• Cities and Sounds: Motown, Psychedelic, Punk, Grunge... The unmistakable styles that put cities across the country and across the pond on the musical map.
• The Beatles
• The Rolling Stones
• Jimi Hendrix
Our new “All Access Café” features delicious menu items from chefs Fabio Salerno, Jonathon Sawyer and Rocco Whalen. For all those day-trippers out there, we welcome hogs and low-riders right in front of our iconic building with a dedicated motorcycle parking area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note-Special hours of operation: * Saturday, July 6th: opening at 9:00am * Sunday, July 7th: opening at 9:00am, closing at 3:00pm * Monday, July 8th: opening at 9:00am * Tuesday, July 9th: opening at 9:00am * Friday, August 16th: closing at 5:30pm * Wednesday, September 18th: closing at 5:30pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019Monday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PMTuesday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PMWednesday:10:00 AM - 09:00 PMThursday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PMFriday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PMSaturday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PMSunday:10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
1 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.