Chichén Itzá (in Mayan: Chichen Itza, 'Boca-del-pozo (chichén) de los brujos-de-agua (Itzá)' is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico, located in the state of The god who presides over the site, according to Mayan mythology, is Kukulcan, Mayan representation of Quetzalcoatl, god taken from the pantheon of the Toltec culture. Chichen Itza was a city or a ceremonial center, which passed through various construction periods and influences of the different towns that occupied it and that drove it from its foundation. The Chichen Itza archaeological zone was inscribed in the list of the World Heritage by Unesco in 1988.3 On July 7, 2007, the Temple of Kukulcán, located in Chichén Itza, was recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World, by a private initiative without the support of Unesco, but with the recognition of millions of voters around the world.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Let yourself be pampered with an unparalleled tour, where you will be picked up from your hotel in Cancún or Riviera maya in one of our luxury buses with a / c, to transfer you to the enigmatic archaeological site of Chichen Itza where you will enjoy a guided tour of our certified guide and learn more about the enigmatic Mayan culture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Later you can enjoy a dip in a sacred cenote in the middle of the jungle, to swim on the refresh waters, as well you can pamper yourself to your palate with a delicious buffet with a variety of dishes
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
You can visit one of the most typical and wonderful villages in Mexico, the great Valladolid, cataloged as the magical town of Mexico, at the end we will return you to your hotel safe and sound . We recommend you to bring comfortable clothes, hat or cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, a back pack and cash.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Lunch - Buffet
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup from Cancún Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- Alcoholic Beverages
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ROCKANDTOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.