Visit two of the most important Maya archaeological sites on this full-day tour: Coba and Tulum. Admire the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea while exploring the temples and pyramids of Tulum with a certified guide, then head to Coba to climb to the top of Nohoch Muul—the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula. In the afternoon, take a swim in a 'cenote' (underground cave), sit down for a traditional Mexican lunch, and explore the city of Playa del Carmen. Round-trip transport is included
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
discover the most important archaeological site of the riviera maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen VIP, Calle 12 Entre 15 y 20 st, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
to finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified guide
- Lunch buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of all the equipment
- Tickets for all the places
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Playa del Carmen VIP
- Photos and souvenirs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ROCKANDTOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.