What You'll Get
Starting from Rockaway Beach in the New York City borough of Queens, hop on a Jet Ski and zip through the waters of Jamaica Bay, where you will be able to witness the area's natural beauty and fascinating wildlife.
Take in awesome views of planes and birds gliding overhead while exploring the shorelines of Dubos Point Wildlife Sanctuary. Have fun whizzing through the water on your personal Jet Ski!
Before your journey is complete, you will get a chance to see an amazing Jamaica Bay sunset and parts of New York City you never knew existed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- The minimum age is 18 years to operate a jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent for
- A moderate level of physical ability is required
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
- Free photos taken during the tour
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Personal Floatation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
- 2nd Passenger may be added at check-in for $35
- Gratuities (optional)
Rockaway Beach, Queens
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rockaway Jet Ski LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.