Rated #1 in Food and Drink! If you only have time for one tour, make it this one! This established and popular tour that started in 2010 highlights five distinctive local restaurants that are the best in their class. You’ll eat like a local in downtown Colorado Springs while hearing local history and fun facts. Each location has a unique flavor with food that is both delicious and approachable.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Enjoy 8-10 generous tastings from five local restaurants, hole-in-the-walls, and artisan food shops
- Visit the historic Antlers Hotel and enjoy historical storytelling of Pikes Peak, the railroad, and more
- Try a famous Colorado food, the mild Pueblo Green Chile
- Experience one of downtown’s most sought-after restaurants, which is hidden underground (Sundays only)
- Dine at the restaurant of a Chopped Champion and get a peek at its secret speakeasy
- Add 3 drink pairings by upgrading your ticket for $15 at the start of the tour (guests 21+ years old)
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel, 4 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
This is the starting place for the tour. Before heading out dine and dash at five local restaurants, learn the history of the first hotel in Colorado Springs built by the city's founder. Then head out to enjoy your custom itinerary and delicious surprise menu!
Dietary Restrictions: We are able to accommodate vegetarian gluten-friendly, no pork, and no nuts on this tour. If you have a dietary restriction, you must notify us in advance or purchase your tickets through our website.
Child Tickets: If you have a child in your party who is 5-12 years of age, discounted tickets are available via our website.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Lunch - Your food tour will include generous tastings at five locations, enough for a full-lunch.
- Water at all Locations
- Expert Local Tour Leader
- Historical Storytelling
- Art and Culture Insights
- Insider Information on Local Restaurants and Chefs
- Tour Leader Gratuity
- Alcohol Pairings (add for $15 at the start of your tour - 21+ only)
The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel, 4 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
1: Springs Orleans, 123 E Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
2: The Rabbit Hole, 101 N Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
3: Colorado Craft, 15 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.