The cocktail scene in downtown Colorado Springs is hot, and we’re featuring some of the best mixologists to showcase their craft on this luxe happy hour. Learn the history behind a few classic cocktails, watch demonstrations, and revel in four outstanding libations paired with appetizers. Take this tour if you’re looking to celebrate, need a unique date night idea, or have a fun-loving group!
Highlights of this tour include:
- 4 Signature cocktails each paired with a savory and delicious appetizer
- Experience local celebrity Chef Brother Luck’s restaurant
- Visit Colorado Springs’ most sought-after speakeasy while it’s closed to the public
- Enjoy an educational demonstration on a prohibition-style cocktail made with gin that is distilled right in downtown Colorado Springs
- Discover the scandalous history of the prohibition in the Wild West
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa, 8 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
This is the starting place for the tour. Before heading out toast and sip on delicious cocktails, learn the history of the largest gold mine in history which was the catalyst for the historic Mining Exchange, today a hotel.
A note about dietary restrictions: We are able to accommodate vegetarian and gluten-friendly diets on this tour. If you have a dietary restriction, you must notify us in advance or purchase your tickets through our website.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- 4 Signature Cocktails from Top Bars and Mixologists
- 4 Savory Appetizer Pairings
- Expert Local Tour Leader
- Water at all Locations
- A Cocktail Demonstration on a Locally Distilled Gin
- Historical Storytelling about Prohibition in the Wild West
- A Visit to Colorado Springs’ Most Sought-After Speakeasy While It’s Closed to the Public
- Tour Leader Gratuity (15-20%)
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa, 8 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
The Archives, 15 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.