Your adventure winds its way through the foothills passing through historical communities. Travel through rolling ranch country and mountain meadows to the headwaters of a glacial stream in the heart of Kananaskis country, stopping along the way for photos. Wind your way down the river valley to the Eau Claire Distillery and The Chinook Arch Meadery to stop and sample the local products. Tastings are included in the price. Optional meadery/distillery tours and picnic lunch are available at an additional charge. Please enquire after booking.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Let us showcase the spectacular scenery of the Blue Rock and Sheep River Wilderness areas. This trip begins with a short trip through the Foothills passing through historical communities. We will travel through rolling hills, ranchlands and along mountain meadows to the headwaters of a glacial stream in the heart of Kananaskis country. There will be stops along the way for photos; sometimes of passengers in front of the Rocky Mountains, and sometimes of the wildlife with which we share these parks. We will then wind our way down the Sheep River valley to the Eau Claire Distillery and the Chinook Arch Meadery. You can sample the local products, and even do a little shopping if you like. We can also include a stop at the world’s largest glacial erratic and inspiration for a local craft brewery’s name, the Big Rock.
The tour can include a pack along picnic, or can focus on taking photos in areas less busy with tourist traffic. Our experienced drivers can help spot wildlife and historical architecture. This tour is fabulous in the morning, as the light is exceptional for photography, or in the late afternoon with the sunset changing the landscape.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking in kg. Limits 27-145 kg
- Head circumference must be provided in CM for proper helmet fitment. Use a cloth measuring tape.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.