This adventure takes you and your companions from Calgary into the Foothills region to the southwest. A great tour for those wanting to get away from the hustle of the city and experience the rolling hills and the sights and sounds of ranch country. Options include a picnic lunch or coffee break stop. Please enquire after booking.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Foothills County, AB T0L, Canada
On this trip, you will experience rolling ranch country, parkland forests and the sights, smells and sounds of the foothills. Stops are made along the route for refreshment and photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking between 60 and 325 lb or 27 and 146 kg
- Passengers must provide their head circumference in CM at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water
- Helmet with communicators hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.