This driven and guided city sightseeing tour by vintage sidecar motorcycle takes you through and around the heart of the city. This is a fully narrated tour with stops along the way for photos. This is a great way to see Calgary from a unique and invigorating perspective. This is a bucket list must do. If you enjoy an open air sensory experience, look no further. We can offer this trip in French, Portuguese, Swiss German, Mandarin and English. Book 4 or more travellers and receive a break on pricing.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Calgary, 750 9th Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta T2P 2M5 Canada
A short stop to listen to the narration about the founding of Calgary on the original site.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Inglewood, 1230 9 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 0T1 Canada
Travel through Calgary's first downtown and learn about the origin's of this now famous community.
Stop At: Scotsman's Hill, Ramsay, Calgary, AB T2G 2Y3, Canada
Stop briefly on the ridge overlooking the heart of Calgary to the west. Take photos at this location and learn about the Hudson's Bay Company, The Calgary Stampede and view several landmarks
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Crescent Heights Park, 1101 2 St NW, Calgary, AB T2M 2V7, Canada
From Scotsman's Hill, travel into and wind your through downtown and over to Crescent Heights Park for the best views of Calgary over the Bow River. Stop at the famous lookout for photos and a stretch.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Calgary Tower, 101 9 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 1J9 Canada
Travel from Crescent Heights down into the heart of the City through China Town and up to the base of the Calgary Tower. Return to your point of pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Fort Calgary
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.