Your vintage sidecar adventure starts off in Calgary and heads west . Stop in Cochrane, AB for a stroll around main street and experience the old northwest. Travel past the Yamnuska Wolf Sanctuary along the historic Bow Valley Trail, through ranch country. Enter the Rocky Mountains and the Canmore area for lunch to experience a mountain resort town. Lunch on your own. Wolf Dog Sanctuary tours or a floating lunch on the river are available after booking at an additional charge. Please enquire.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
Travel through the northwest of Calgary to the Town of Cochrane.
Stop At: Cochrane, Cochrane, Alberta
Spend 30 minutes or so exploring main street and the charm of Cochrane's old west facades.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ghost Lake, AB T0L 1N0, Canada
Stop at Ghost and other locations for photos and a rest stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Canmore, Canmore, Kananaskis Country, Alberta
Explore downtown Canmore and do a little shopping and have lunch on your own.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking in kg. Limits 27-145 kg
- Head circumference must be provided in CM for proper helmet fitment. Use a cloth measuring tape.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All indoor public spaces require face coverings.
- Bottled water
- Helmets and communicators hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.