Port Orange Rosebay and Ponce Inlet are home to beautiful scenery. The view is fine from the shore, but you can’t beat it from out on the water. Adventure on a Sea Doo where your feet can’t take you. The possibilities are endless.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Bay, Florida 32127, USA
Your tour starts in Rose Bay and travels through the Mill Creek Channel in Port Orange to the Intercoastal Waterway in Ponce Inlet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Halifax River, Florida, USA
From the Halifax River (Intercoastal Waterway) we travel south at speeds up to 40 MPH to the Ponce de Leon Cut in New Smyrna Beach.
Stop At: Ponce de Leon Cut, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32127, USA
Free play in this 2-mile Speed Channel at the end of Spruce Creek where you can free-style fast or slow.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: TaTa Island, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127, USA
As we cut through Mullets Pass to the Inlet, we pass a hidden sandbar that only locals know about called TaTa Island.
Stop At: Ponce Inlet, Ponce Inlet, Florida
Let the sightseeing begin! Located at the end of the Halifax River, Ponce Inlet is where the river meets the sea. We sightsee past the famous lighthouse, dolphin lagoons, harbors, jetty point, and the disappearing islands.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, 4931 S Peninsula Dr, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127-7301
Slowly pass by one of Florida's oldest and tallest lighthouses. Get a perfect waterview of this historic landmark.
Pass By: Disappearing Island, New Smyrna Beach, FL
If the tide is right, we will cruise all the way around this local sun and sand destination. Accessible only by watercraft, this popular sandbar island slowly disappears as the tide rises.
Pass By: Smyrna Dunes Park, Peninsula Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL
On the other side of Ponce Inlet is New Smyrna's pristine public beach with miles of beautiful white sand, fishing pier, jetty, and dog beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 21 to rent and drive.
- Must be 13 to ride.
- Weight Restriction: 300 lbs maximum combined.
- If born after 1/1/1988, you must have a Boater's License or Florida Temporary Boaters Certificate to drive. You can get a temp certification
- No alcohol at any time before or during the adventure.
- Must be under 300lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Use of a 2018 Sea Doo Spark
- USCG Approved Life Jackets
- Experienced Tour Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rosebay Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.