Jet Skis are the funnest and most exciting way to explore the always changing Intercoastal Waterway. Our Sea Doo Adventure Tours are what real excitement is all about.
Definitely not for the faint of heart, this one hour guided tour begins at Rose Bay with a 10 minute, slower-paced eco-tour through the bays minimum wake channels and creeks getting a close-up look at our local wildlife in their native habitat as you familiarize yourself with the operation of the jet ski.
As we move out to the Halifax River, we pick up our speed (up to 40 mph) as we cruise south for 2 miles. That’s where you can pick up your speed, play and sight-see at your own pace for 40 minutes. During the final 10 minutes, we return to Rose Bay through other canals and channels.
This tour will accommodate all your water sports adrenaline and marine life curiosity.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Bay, Florida 32127, USA
Your tour starts in Rose Bay and travels through the Mill Creek Channel in Port Orange to the Intercoastal Waterway in Ponce Inlet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Halifax River, Florida, USA
From the Halifax River (Intercoastal Waterway) we travel south at speeds up to 40 MPH to the Ponce de Leon Cut in New Smyrna Beach.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ponce de Leon Cut, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32127, USA
Free play in this 2-mile Speed Channel at the end of Spruce Creek where you can free style fast or slow.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Restriction: Up to 300 lbs combined max per ski.
- Must be at least 21 to drive.
- Must be at least 13 to ride as a passenger.
- If you are born AFTER 1/1/1988, you are required to have a Boaters License or Temporary Boaters Certificate to operate a jet ski.
- Maximum 300 lbs combined per ski.
- Not recommended for travelers with severe anxiety.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Use of One (1) SeaDoo Jet Ski
- USCG Certified Life Jacket
- Experienced Tour Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rosebay Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.