What You'll Get
Meet at the Vertiport Chicago and board a state-of-the-art helicopter to begin your 15-minute nighttime helicopter tour. Depending on your chosen departure time, you may experience a stunning sunset or watch the Chicago skyline sparkle against the night sky.
Marvel at wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. Spot iconic skyscrapers dazzling in the night like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower and the John Hancock Building, and fly past main Chicago sites like Soldier's Field, United Center, Grant Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
Appreciate the masterful beauty and architecture of Millennium Park, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry. This landmark can only be truly appreciated by air, and at night, it’s as majestic as ever.
Your pilot will provide expert commentary about all the sights you see via your two-way audio headset, and will be available to answer questions you have throughout your flight.
Plus, your helicopter is heated, making this tour great for any time of year!
Tour route is subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- All passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs (136kg); this is a limitation from the aircraft manufacturer
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum of 4 passengers
- Minimum of 2 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Night flight times are approximate for the seasons. Choose an earlier departure time for sunsets and later departure time for darker nights.
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
- 15-minute helicopter tour
- Radio headset
- Free parking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rotorzen Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.