See the city All Aglow! Witness the unforgettable spectacle of Atlanta’s impressive buildings and structures lit against the night sky. City Lights Atlanta Tour condenses 3 days of independent exploration into a 2-hour voyage. You’ll have spectacular views of twinkling lights and top landmarks, like Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Park, The Varsity, Millennium Gate, and Ponce City Market. See famous movie and television locations and iconic attractions like the Mercedes Benz Stadium, Centennial Park and Sky-View Atlanta lit up in elegant white or, on special occasions illuminated with brilliant colors. Our friendly and well-versed journey ambassador will point out every sight and offer interesting commentary. There is something magical about seeing the city come to life as the sun sets, and with this City Lights Tour, you’re in for a real treat. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time for photo ops! Simply book now to experience Atlanta like you never imagined.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Underground Atlanta, 50 Upper Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303-3192
Atlanta's birthplace, learn how it all got started, how she got her name, and the many hidden unknown gems.
Pass By: Georgia State Capitol, 206 Washington St SW Capitol Square, Room 214, Atlanta, GA 30334-9007
See the beautiful state Capitol at aglow!
Atlanta Government Center
Atlanta City Hall
Fulton County Courthouse
Pass By: Peachtree Street Northeast, Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Atlanta's first major roadway see historic landmarks, shops, and popular bar and restaurants on the Midtown Mile.
Pass By: Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30363-1142
Midtown Atlanta's best kept secret! One of the most unique Mixed-Use development.
Stop At: The Varsity, 61 North Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
See the Worlds biggest drive inn restaurant. This establishment is packed with legendary stories and jaw-dropping historical facts.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Ponce De Leon Avenue Northeast, Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Fun ride filled with lots of history, culture, and cool restaurants and bar hangout spots like Mary Mac's Tea Room, Ponce City Market, and Clermont Lounge.
Pass By: Little Five Points, 299 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2011
One of Atlanta’s hippest neighborhoods. Known for the alternative culture filled with indie stores for offbeat vintage clothing, vinyl and cool gifts. Locals hang out at the dive bars, burger joints, and Ethiopian and vegan eateries that line the surrounding streets.
Stop At: Jackson Street Bridge, Atlanta, GA
-Great place for photos/selfies.
-Famous film location and great view of Downtown Atlanta Skyline.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The King Center, 449 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
Home to one of the greatest freedom fighters in US history, Dr. MLK Jr! Witness the internal flame, Ebenezer Baptist Church, the Behold Statue, Dr King's Birth Home and Burial site.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Fun sight! Historic Old 4th Ward District See Atlanta's more diverse and eclectic neighborhood filled with shops, bars, dance clubs.
-Church, it's a Bar, The Swag Shop, Esco Seafood & Bar, Cafe Circa Resturant & Bar Harold’s Chicken & Ice Bar, Fin & Feathers, BQE Resturant & Lounge.
Pass By: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Civil Rights Museum, CNN Center, Skyview Atlanta, and much more.
Pass By: Mercedes Benz Stadium, 1 Amb Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1501
One of the most beautiful modern stadiums.
-Home to the Atlanta Falcons & Atlanta United Soccer team
-State Farm Arena
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates in all weather. Umbrella or rain poncho is recommended for for light rain. For extreme weather conditions, please call the phone number on your voucher to reconfirm tour operation.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- The West End Marta Station is the meet-up location for travelers lodging outside Downtown Atlanta that'll be driving or train-riding Marta. Parking is free!
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel is the meet-up location for travelers lodging outside Downtown Atlanta that's using using taxi, Uber, or Lyft. No free parking! The hotel has comfortable lobby seating, clean bathrooms, and Starbucks(opened 6am-1pm) No Free Parking!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Hotel/AirBnb pickup and drop-off (within 3.5 radius from center point)
- Driver/ Local Tour guide
- 1 stops for selfies and group photos
- Gratuities (suggested)
- Child Car Seat
- Parking Fees
1: West End Station, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
2: Atlanta Marriott Marquis, 265 Peachtree Center Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
-Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. We provide pickup at local area hotels at Downtown & Midtown Atlanta as well as neutral meetup locations (West End Marta Station & Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel)
Coming by Car or Marta train: The West End Marta Station is the meet-up location for travelers lodging outside Downtown/and Midtown area. Parking is free!
Coming by Uber/Lyft or taxi: Atlanta Marriott Marquis hotel is good meetup for drop off.
**Additional fees for local airport area and residents close to I-285.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Roundabout Atlanta Tours and Transportation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.