There's a lot to see at Pearl Harbor, and this group tour makes it easy to visit the popular sights in a day. Skip the line at the Arizona Memorial, board the USS 'Bowfin,' and walk the decks of the USS 'Missouri' where the surrender treaty was signed. You'll also visit the Oklahoma Memorial and the USS 'Bowfin' Museum, as well see footage of the Japanese attack that changed the course of history. Cold drinks and transport included from Waikiki hotels.
What You'll Get
This tour begins at 8am when you're met at the front of your Waikiki hotel in a chauffeured, executive-style van. Depending on your schedule, you can also arrange to be picked up at the Honolulu Airport or cruise port.
You'll be offered water or juice upon your arrival in front of Pearl Harbor, and gather with your group to receive an orientation about the sights. Walk through the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to get some historical background, and when it's time to visit the Arizona Memorial, you'll be able to skip the entire line and board the awaiting boat.
You'll also visit the USS Bowfin to tour the inside of a submarine, and follow it up with a headset-guided tour of the submarine museum. When touring the USS Missouri with your group, see the places where kamikaze airplanes left gashes in the hull of the ship, and see the spot aboard the deck where the surrender agreement was signed.
This package also includes a visit to the Oklahoma Memorial, where 429 sailors died in the Japanese attack. You'll also have the chance to see footage that was shot on that fateful morning, and on the drive back to your Waikiki hotel, enjoy a short, narrated tour of popular Honolulu sights.
After a full day of exploring Pearl Harbor and learning American history, this tour officially comes to an end when you're dropped at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Complimentary bottled water or tropical juice.
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War Museum
- Actual film footage of Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Round trip boat ride to Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin submarine plus audio guide
- USS Bowfin Museum plus audio guide
- Transport to Ford Island
- USS Missouri Battleship
- USS Oklahoma Memorial.
- Driving tour through Honolulu
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii State Capitol
- Entry/Admission - King Kamehameha Statue
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Honolulu
- Entry/Admission - USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Washington Place
Pickups are available from Waikiki hotels, Kahalo hotels, the Honolulu Airport, and the Honolulu cruise port.
Same as departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.