What You'll Get
Meet your guide outside the Arlington Cemetery Metro Station and begin your morning with a walk through Arlington National Cemetery while learning the history of the grounds, once the property of General Robert E Lee.
Experience the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns and visit to the grave site of John F Kennedy and the Eternal Flame, where John F Kennedy is buried alongside his wife, Jackie Onassis Kennedy, and brothers Robert F Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.
After a couple of hours at Arlington, hop on a coach bus and travel around Washington, DC to visit the Capitol, White House and all the major memorials (full list of stops available in the Itinerary section). At each stop your expert guide will hop off with you to personally escort you through the sights providing insightful background and answering questions along the way.
Throughout the day you will have many opportunities to take photos and explore the National Mall.
At midday, stop for lunch (at your expense) and shopping break at the Pentagon City Mall.
During your tour, your guide will walk you through the following sights:
• Arlington National Cemetery
• The US Capitol Building (exterior)
• Potomac River Cruise or Jefferson Memorial*
• Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
• Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
• Korean Memorial
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Memorial
• Nurses Memorial
• World War II Memorial
• Pentagon City Mall
• Air Force Memorial
• Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial)
• White House (exterior)*Potomac River Cruise offered April 18th - October 10th. In Fall/Winter season Jefferson Memorial added in lieu of River Cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- All reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Date/time changes are subject to availability and will incur a $30 change fee which will be collected upon arrival for your tour.
- Local, professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Arlington National Cemetery Metro Station. As you exit the metro station, you stay on Memorial Avenue and wait for your tour guide.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Signature Tours of DC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.