What You'll Get
ATV rentals are offered daily. Trails are well marked and area trail maps are excellent. If you desire, a staff member will take the time to help you with the map, assist with directions and recommend trail-side resorts, lodging, and restaurants. Optional trail guide services and GPS units are also available. All equipment is tendered fully fueled and must be returned that way. Gasoline can be purchased, or there is also a very convenient prepaid fuel option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement before they accept receipt or begin. Also required is a damage deposit we will require at the time you show up for the rental/tour. Local operator does not provide, nor are we able to offer, our guests with any sort of insurance coverage or damage deposit whatsoever. You assume full liability and risk from the moment you accept care and custody of our machine.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Guest born on or after January 1, 1988 the state requires that you obtain a valid, state-issued (from nearly all states) ATV operator’s license. If you were born before that you are “grand-fathered in” and don’t need one.
- Please call +1 888 851 5658 to confirm from which location you wish to depart, Hayward or Cable
- Trail maps
- Free parking
- Direct trail-side access
- Suggested route with recommended stops
- Local guide, pickup and delivery service, GPS device, apparel, and machine repairs all available for purchase
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional gear (available through local operator)
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
1) Hayward, Wisconsin (13679 W Thannum Fire Lane, Hayward, WI 54843)
2) Cable, Wisconsin (43555 US Hwy 63, Cable, WI 54821)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Runamuk Rides LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.