There's no other Off-Road tour for motorcycles in all Yucatan Peninsula, crossing trough two states and more than 20 traditional towns, offering an different way to visit the caribbean, because not everything is sand and sea.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Un pasemo por las bellas dunas de sal y sus aguas rosadas
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ruinas de Kuluba, Yucatan, Mexico
Unas de las ruinas más ocultas de la cultura Maya, en medio de la selva con un gran paisaje.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Kin-Ha, Puerto Morelos 54190 Mexico
Después de rodar por la selva, el encuentro con uno de los cenotes más emblemáticos de la región.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Casco, armadura, guantes y botas
- Snacks - Snack y bebidas para el recorrido
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Kin-Ha
180 to 360 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sacbé Ride in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.