Ever dreamt of riding a motorcycle down the iconic Highway 1 coastal road? How about sharing the road and stories with local Californian riders while you're at it? We will take care of everything you need to ride for a day.
* Ride with Native Moto founders Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013)
* Ride the scenic Skyline Boulevard and the iconic Pacific Highway 1
* Lunch at the famous California biker stop, Alice's Restaurant
* Ride with, and meet local Californian riders
* Coffee stop at the picturesque town of Pescadero
* Stops at San Gregorio beach, and Devil's Slide scenic byway
RIDE INFO (please read!)
* Moto license required / with at least 2 yrs riding experience
* Duration : 6-7 hours
* Mileage: 80 - 120 miles
* Terrain: 100% asphalt
* Start & Finish: San Francisco
* Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You have the choice or bringing your own motorbike or renting with us (price varies). Please let us know in the reservation notes or go to our website.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacifica State Beach, Pacifica, CA 94044-2516
We will take a ride by the scenic Linda Mar beach, by Pacifica
Stop At: Devil's Slide Trail, Highway 1, Pacifica, CA 94044
We will park and walk down an abandoned coastal stretch of road that's been converted into a pedestrian walkway. A very peaceful place with a stunning view. We will head out south right after and enjoy about 30 miles of curves by the ocean and on top of cliffs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Alice's Restaurant, 17288 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062, USA
We will stop at the legendary Alice's Restaurant, probably THE most well know moto and car enthusiast stop in Northern California. It's the place to meet other bikers, check out their vehicles, grab a beer and a burger in the sun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pescadero State Beach, Pescadero Road Highway One, Half Moon Bay, CA
We will stop at the town of Pescadero for a coffee / tea before we hit the beautiful Pacific Ocean and route 1
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Gregorio State Beach, 20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, San Gregorio, CA 94019-2521
We will stop at this beautiful beach for a few minutes before we turn left on La Honda road, where we will enjoy some fun twisties through the hills and under the redwoods canopy, until we reach Alice's Restaurant for a well deserved treat...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drop-off, end of the ride and goodbyes.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 safety measures will be applied in accordance with local regulation.
- Guided tour with the two Native Moto founders
- 'Native Moto' Gear + stickers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bring your motorbike or Rent one with us (price varies | contact us)
Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Native Moto Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.