Ever dreamt of riding a motorcycle down the iconic Highway 1 coastal road? How about sharing the road and stories with local Californian riders while you're at it?
* Ride with Native Moto founders Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013)
* Ride the famous Skyline Boulevard road and the iconic Pacific Highway 1
* Lunch at famous California biker stop, Alice's Restaurant
* Ride with and meet local Californian riders
* Coffee stop at the picturesque town of Pescadero
* Stops at San Gregoria beach, and Devil's Slide scenic byway
* Duration : 6-7 hours
* Mileage: 80 - 120 miles
* Terrain: 100% asphalt
* Start & Finish: San Francisco
* Moto license required
* Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You also have the choice or bringing your own motorcycle or renting with us (starting at $99/day). Whether you want a BMW, a Honda, a Ducati, or a Harley Davidson, we can help you secure your ideal bike to go along with your California dream ride. Simply let us know in the reservation form.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacifica State Beach, Pacifica, CA 94044-2516
We will take a ride by the scenic Linda Mar beach, by Pacifica
Stop At: Devil's Slide Trail, Highway 1, Pacifica, CA 94044
We will park and walk down an abandoned coastal stretch of road that's been converted into a pedestrian walkway. A very peaceful place with a stunning view. We will head out south right after and enjoy about 30 miles of curves by the ocean and on top of cliffs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Alice's Restaurant, 17288 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062, USA
We will stop at the legendary Alice's Restaurant, probably THE most well know moto and car enthusiast stop in Northern California. It's the place to meet other bikers, check out their vehicles, grab a beer and a burger in the sun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pescadero State Beach, Pescadero Road Highway One, Half Moon Bay, CA
We will stop at the town of Pescadero for a coffee / tea before we hit the beautiful Pacific Ocean and route 1
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Gregorio State Beach, 20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, San Gregorio, CA 94019-2521
We will stop at this beautiful beach for a few minutes before we turn left on La Honda road, where we will enjoy some fun twisties through the hills and under the redwoods canopy, until we reach Alice's Restaurant for a well deserved treat...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drop-off, end of the ride and goodbyes.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guided tour with the two Native Moto founders
- 'Native Moto' Gear + stickers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bring your own motorbike or rent one with us (daily rental starting at $99)
Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Native Moto Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.