We offer private and semiprivate encounters with wildlife emphasizing on intimate experiences. Once on the boat in Monterey, guests are in a unique position to view a lot of different wildlife. Everyday is different, expect to have a good time seeing lots of different wildlife. During the trip, we often encounter whales, porpoises, dolphin, seals, Sea Lions, Sea Otters and many other varieties of marine mammals and sea birds. the most common whales we see are Humpback Whales, Gray Whales, Blue Whales and sometimes even Killer Whales
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monterey Bay, Monterey, CA
Join us for a fantastic day on the waters of Monterey Bay spending time seeing amazing animals like seals, otters, whales, dolphins, turtles, sharks and the coastal scenery of Monterey Bay. With intimate wildlife encounters, Animals are so close you can almost touch!
Groups are small (1 to 4 people), we travel quietly, and the focus is on the wildlife with plenty of free time for us to explore. We draw on our experience and expertise to teach, educate and provide amazing experiences. A licensed and experienced Captain and naturalist.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our boat is equipped with soft cushions with backrest but even so, if you are pregnant, have a weak back or neck, or if you don't like going fast over the water, you should not go. If you have concerns please consider booking with one of the the large capacity vessels in Monterey bay
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- Not recommended for travelers that do not like to go fast over the water
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Inflatable life jackets and 19 years of experience on a fun, safe and reliable vessel with modern up-to-date electronics with all safety gear required
- Entry/Admission - Monterey Bay
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.