What You'll Get
By taking this world-class guided Tour you will discover why Sagamore Farm spring-water is so important to each bottle of rye, and learn how, this six-time award winning rye whiskey, is triple distilled.
The tour path is altered to accommodate the routine of a working distillery, expect a sense experience with the temperature fluctuations and strong odors that result of the making of the award winning rye whiskey.
Guests over 21 years, can taste the American Straight Rye Whiskey at the conclusion of the tour, and enjoy a sample of the fantastic whiskey chocolates.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours include stairs and standing for a long period of time
- Baby carriers are recommended, strollers, however, are not allowed on tours
- Small-group tour
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sagamore Spirit in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.