Our two-hour sunset tours take you out the beautiful Cape Crossing Resort and Marina to the famous Intracoastal Waterway and Indian River. Perfect for all ages, the sail is a unique opportunity to kick back and relax or be on the lookout for marine wildlife and amazing landmarks. Dolphins, manatees and more could be spotted - all silhouetted against a gorgeous rose-gold backdrop.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Merritt Island, Merritt Island, Brevard County, Florida
Join us for a relaxing sail along the beautiful waters of the Indian River and famous Intracoastal Waterway. You’ll get an exclusive chance to spot dolphins, manatees, sea birds and more while we cruise.
Pass By: Cape Crossing Resort & Marina, 201 Ivory Coral Ln, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out in our townhomes. With Flat screen TVs in each room and high-speed wifi, your team will have the entertainment and the space for a business breakout session. The open-concept, fully-stocked kitchen allows the chef to be a part of the fun and allows the hungry-onlookers to savor over the smells without getting in the way. Need a little privacy? The bedrooms are located on the second floor (away from the common areas). Take a tour of our townhomes, so you can envision your stay!
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Florida, USA
The Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) is a 3,000-mile (4,800 km) inland waterway along the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico coasts of the United States, running from Boston, Massachusetts, southward along the Atlantic Seaboard and around the southern tip of Florida, then following the Gulf Coast to Brownsville, Texas. Some sections of the waterway consist of natural inlets, saltwater rivers, bays, and sounds, while others are artificial canals. It provides a navigable route along its length without many of the hazards of travel on the open sea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Due to the ecological impact of plastic water bottles, we have a jug of water aboard in our cooler. Please bring reusable water bottles, if you prefer. Thanks for your understanding.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sail Cocoa Beach in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.