Our Lana’i trip just got a serious upgrade with the addition of our new 65’ Gold Coast sailing catamaran. ‘Alihilani offers more amenities and accommodates even more guests. The adventure begins in Lahaina Harbor where we set out across the Au’ au’ channel to Lana’i. A light continental breakfast featuring some of Hawaii’s tastiest tropical fruit is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Moloka’i, Kaho’olawe, and Lana’i. Our go to stop is the marine preserve of Manele Bay, but depending on conditions, we’ll seek out the most ideal snorkeling for the day! Once on Lana’i, Hulopo’e beach is just a 10 minute stroll away, one of the most stunning beaches in Hawaii. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many picnic tables, under a palm tree, or stretched out on the golden sand. Feel free to take our snorkel gear with you, or bring your own, as the reef here is incredibly beautiful! On the return trip, we’ll invite you to sit back and relax as we set our sails.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manele Small Boat Harbor, Lanai City, HI 96763, USA
After snorkeling in Manele Bay, we'll dock at Manele Harbor, pass out picnic lunches, and let passengers disembark for Hulopo'e Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hulopoe Beach, Hi-440, Lanai, HI 96763
A short walk from Manele Harbor is Hulopo'e Beach, one of the most breathtakingly beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii. Here you'll be able to enjoy your picnic lunch, go for a swim, snorkel with gear from the boat, hike up to see sweetheart rock, or just sit back and relax. Hulopo'e Beach park has plenty of shade, picnic tables, fresh water showers, and restrooms.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Snorkel gear & floatation
- Light Continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch of your choice
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy our open bar with local beer, chardonnay, champagne, and mai tais
Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sail Maui in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.