Experience Salem's macabre past on this 1.5-hour walking tour. During your lantern lit stroll, follow your professional and engaging guide down the haunted streets, past ghostly buildings and a chilling cemetery. Listen to authentic tales or murder and accidental death as well as paranormal stories on this thrilling tour of Salem! (This tour does NOT discuss the 1692 Witchcraft Trials).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Footsteps & Salem Historical Tours, 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970-3703
Meet your professional and entertaining guide, who will light the way for your hauntingly historic walking tour of Salem. Follow them into the night to begin your 1.5-hour walking tour. With the light from the lantern, make your way through Salem's streets. Through your guide's storytelling, dark humor, and captivating tales, learn about the paranormal activity in this infamous town. Visit spine-tingling cemeteries, sites with documented hauntings, and hear stories of accidental death and murder. See the dark side of Salem and learn the authentic history of the dearly departed on this walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ropes Mansion and Garden, 318 Essex St East India Square, Salem, MA 01970-3257
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour times vary by season. Available tour times reflected during checkout. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The City of Salem has rescinded its face mask and proof of vaccination order. You no longer have to show proof of vaccination or wear a face mask to enter our office and gift shop. It is subject to change in the future.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We use an amplifier so you can social distance. Masks are not required outdoors but are optional. Effective Aug. 23, Salem is requiring that masks must be worn indoors whether you are vaccinated or not. You'll only need to come into our office to pick up your tickets and/or to peruse our gift shop.
- 90-minute Haunted History of Salem Walking Tour
- Local and Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
1 hour 30 minutes
Salem, MA, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Salem Historical Tours, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.