Be inspired under the dancing Northern Lights north of Alaska’s Golden Heart City!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Land Ski Resort & ATV Tours, 2315 Skiland Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
The warm facility is private for our group and offers an indoor bathroom, lounge area with seating and tables, and complimentary hot beverages, treats, and instant ramen noodles! Keep your eyes to the skies for your chance to see the Aurora Borealis tonight! We'll make our return drive to Fairbanks in the early hours of the morning with opportunities for additional aurora viewing stop along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Bottled water and snacks
- Local, Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Fairbanks Springhill by Marriott only)
- Transport by heated tour van
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ski Land Ski Resort & ATV Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
575 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Salmon Berry Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.