Take a stroll through the history of San Antonio with this fun, interactive, and totally unique tour. You start with a guided tour of the magnificent Mission San Jose, then head to the historic King William District for a stroll through the most elegant neighborhood in the city, and finally a drive by Pearl to get a glimpse of “new” San Antonio. Along the way, you’ll drive by some major attractions and learn about the history, people, food, and culture of San Antonio so you get a complete overview of the city. If you want an intimate, offbeat, and fun tour, this is the one for you. Like we always say, come as strangers, leave as friends!
What You'll Get
During this tour, you'll stop by Mission San Jose for a guided tour. You'll also explore the Guenther House, stroll through the King William District, tour the King William House, check out the 'new' San Antonio by driving by the Pearl District, and drive by several other attractions including: the Riverwalk, the Alamo, Alamo Cenotaph Memorial, Torch of Friendship Tower of the Americas, Hemisfair Park, La Villita, St. Anthony Hotel, Travis Park, Tobin Center, Mayor’s Office, City Hall, Fairmount Hotel, and the Emily Morgan Hotel. This small group tour is fully narrated with local insight. Hop on board to see the Real San Antonio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each individual must purchase a ticket
- Adult pricing for all tickets
- Please dress comfortable according to the weather.
- Tour will commence rain or shine
- Mission San Jose is home to an active parish that is run by the Catholic Arch Diocese of San Antonio. There may be times when the church is closed for functions and not accessible to the public.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Bottled waters
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio, 300 E Travis St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Antonio Detours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.