Master how to photograph San Diego’s outstanding coastal scenery during your private tour, led personally by Julie Kremen, an award winning professional photographer and certified tour guide. Read the reviews and see why she is top-rated on TripAdvisor. You will capture the essence of the late-day light and magical nighttime beauty of our stunning coastline on this private photography tour full of incredible photo ops. You will be taken to the most photogenic locations and vantage points at the best time of the day. Julie works closely with you before the tour to nail down exactly what you want to concentrate on so you can get the most out of your experience. You will receive loads of photo tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your photography skills and make your friends envious when they see your stunning photos!
What You'll Get
Surfers, palm trees, captivating coastal vistas, postcard perfect cliffs, hidden sea caves, playful wildlife, picturesque ocean coves, crashing waves... This is the quintessential southern California beach and seascape photography tour you’ve always wanted to do. Photograph La Jolla and beyond -- its unmatched coastline and other seaside surprises will leave you and your camera snap-happy satisfied!
We start by exploring the La Jolla coastal area on a nature walk where you will photograph majestic birds and playful sea lions. You will also take photos of pristine bays and gorgeous cliffs. Then we move onto the Torrey Pines area for its unusual scenery, the perfect backdrop for a lovely sunset. Our grand finale is the very photogenic and iconic Scripps Pier where we do night photography and capture the magic of the beach and lit-up pier.
• La Jolla Cove, 1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3600
• Torrey Pines Gliderport, 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-1004
• La Jolla Caves, La Jolla, San Diego, CA
• Ellen Browning Scripps Park, 1133 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3638
• Scripps Institute of Oceanography Coastal Reserve, Whitecliff Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093-0001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear hiking boots or shoes with good tread. Also, you might get sand and water in your shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Tripod provided
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Expert Photography Tour Guide
- Child car seat not provided
- Hiking boots or shoes with good tread recommended
- Cameras not provided
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Diego Photography Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.