Master how to photograph San Diego’s outstanding coastal scenery during your private tour, led personally by Julie Kremen, an award winning professional photographer and certified tour guide and founder of San Diego Photography Tours. Read the reviews and see why she is top-rated on TripAdvisor. You will capture the essence of the late-day light and magical nighttime beauty of our stunning coastline on this private photography tour full of incredible photo ops. You will be taken to the most photogenic locations and vantage points at the best time of the day. Julie works closely with you before the tour to nail down exactly what you want to concentrate on so you can get the most out of your experience. You will receive loads of photo tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your photography skills and make your friends envious when they see your stunning photos!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Jolla Caves, La Jolla, San Diego, CA
Photograph and take it all in --- the Surfers, palm trees, captivating coastal vistas, postcard perfect cliffs, hidden sea caves, picturesque ocean coves, and majestic crashing waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Jolla Cove, 1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3600
Wildlife, nature, coastal beauty, supreme views and a pretty little beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ellen Browning Scripps Park, 1133 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3638
Snap away and explore this gorgeous coastal area on a nature walk where you will photograph majestic birds and playful sea lions; and soak up La Jolla culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torrey Pines Gliderport, 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-1004
You will take photos of pristine bays, gorgeous cliffs and unusual scenery; the perfect backdrop for a lovely sunset.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scripps Institute of Oceanography Coastal Reserve, Whitecliff Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093-0001
Photograph the very photogenic and iconic Scripps Pier where we do night photography and capture the magic of the beach and lit-up pier.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear hiking boots or shoes with good tread. Also, you might get sand and water in your shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for all travelers in the vehicle at all times. When we are outside of the vehicle walking around, face coverings are optional, however, we must stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Tripod provided
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Expert Photography Tour Guide
- Child car seat not provided
- Hiking boots or shoes with good tread recommended
- Cameras not provided
Piazza della Famiglia, 523 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from any downtown hotel or accommodation. Please contact us to give us your hotel name and address.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Diego Photography Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.