What You'll Get
The hilliest and most challenging route! This segway tour includes scooting up Russian Hill and down the famous Lombard Street, seeing the sights in North Beach, Little Italy and a glide along the waterfront. If you wish to join this advanced tour, you must have taken a segway tour (2 hours or more) in the last 12 months. This is not a beginners tour nor appropriate for guests with mobility issues.
Enjoy Eco-friendly touring! On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun. There's an added benefit for the environment if you take a Segway, there are fewer tour buses on the streets of the city each day you are helping keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States".
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard Street
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes
- Cruise towards North Beach on the slopes of Telegraph Hill
- Stop and see St. Peter and Paul's Church and Washington Square Park the center of "Little Italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Please Note: Participants must have a minimum of 2 hours of past Segway riding experience in the last two years. You MUST note when and where you have participated in a Segway tour in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Rider Requirements:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Additional Requirement for Advance Segway Tour: Previous i2 Segway Experience is required. All riders in your group must have taken a two hour or more guided Segway tour on the newer i2 Segway within the last 2 years. Test rides and tours on older Segway models do not qualify. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour (approx.)
- Helmet and safety vests - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Beach Street, San Francisco
April to October - 10:30am November to March - 11:30pm
1 day 1 hour
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco Electric Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.