· Redeemed September 10, 2017
· Redeemed August 22, 2017
· Redeemed October 30, 2016
What You'll Get
The newest and most challenging route! This segway tour includes scooting up Russian Hill and the famous Lombard Street, seeing the sights in North Beach, Little Italy and a glide along the waterfront. If you wish to join this advanced tour, you must have taken a segway tour (1 hour or more) in the last 12 months. This is not a beginners tour nor appropriate for guests with mobility issues.
Enjoy Eco-friendly touring! On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun. There's an added benefit for the environment if you take a Segway, there are fewer tour buses on the streets of the city each day you are helping keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States".
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard Street
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes
- Cruise towards North Beach on the slopes of Telegraph Hill
- Stop and see St. Peter and Paul's Church and Washington Square Park the center of "Little Italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Please Note: Participants must have a minimum of 2 hours of past Segway riding experience in the last two years. You MUST note when and where you have participated in a Segway tour in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Customers must have advanced segway experience
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 lbs (45 to 113 kgs)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Maximum of 8 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour (approx.)
- Helmet and safety vests - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Beach Street, San Francisco
April to October - 10:30am November to March - 11:30pm
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco Electric Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.