San Francisco Ghosts Walking Tour is the best choice for newcomers to learn more about San Francisco's rich history. Our guides will safely conduct you around the darkened streets, unfolding tales of mystery, terror, and tragedy. You will have plenty of opportunities to see with your own eyes the otherworldly power of the Golden City.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 450 Sutter Building, 450 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108-4206
Explore the mystery of this office building decorated with intricate Neo-Mayan carvings. Are they purely for show? Or is there some meaning behind these ancient figures. Hear why this building got the nickname "The Temple of Doom".
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pacific Union Club, 1000 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108-2280
Though a men's-only secret society holds meetings behind closed doors in this old mansion, they can't keep out the ghost of the original owner. Hear the testimony of a custodian who shared his insider information.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94109
Explore this historic neighborhood, shaped by centuries of interesting personalities and unexpected disasters. Listen as even more stories unfold as spirits of the past make their presence known.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional and Courteous Guides
- Intensely researched true stories of history
- Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - 450 Sutter Building
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Union Club
Powell St & Post St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco Ghosts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.