What You'll Get
In Northern California, few experiences are more luxurious than a wine-tasting trip to Wine Country. The world-class destination boasts sprawling vineyards, boutiques, Michelin-star restaurants, and scenic landscapes. For an unforgettable taste of wine country, take this round-trip narrated helicopter flight to visit to one of region's finest vineyards.
Start this tour with morning pickup from your selected San Francisco location for a short ride over the Golden Gate Bridge to the charming town of Sausalito. Board your helicopter, limited to six passengers, to fly north over the San Francisco Bay toward wine country.
Indulge yourself with a guided wine tasting and food pairings. Our wine educators will lead you in the essentials of creating as well as enjoying pairings.
After your hosted visit, you don't have to worry about traveling long. You will return back to San Francisco flying over pastoral landscapes and and our complimentary shuttle will return you back to Nob Hill, Union Square, or Fisherman's Wharf, where the experience concludes.
Please note: Depending on availability, your winery visit will be held either in Napa or Sonoma.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA- licensed pilots
- Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing are recommended
- All items carried on board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300 lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID
- Other tastings (wine, chocolate, etc.) may be purchased at additional expense
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Shuttle pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight to and from Wine Country
- Tour of vineyards
- Wine pairings
- Additional tastings
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
• Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
• Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
• Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Tour returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco Helicopters, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.