Our 45 minute flight includes all the sights described in the Golden Gate Tour flight, but brings you the additional delights of the Bay Area’s dramatic coastline. Every seat booked is guaranteed a window seat!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: sausalito Home Boats, 47 S Forty Pier Marinship, Sausalito, CA 94965-1398
Take off from Seaplane Dock in the Sausalito Bay.
Pass By: Mount Tamalpais State Park, 801 Panoramic Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941-1788
Mount Tamalpais State Park
Pass By: Bolinas Beach, Bolinas, CA
Great camping beach.
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Then over the majestic and ancient redwoods of Muir Woods, and finally back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge herself!
Pass By: 1 Calle Del Resaca, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9706
Fly over Stinson Beach.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
This flight will begin with our take off from our seabase in the lovely bayside village of Sausalito just across the Golden Gate Bridge. We will then fly right over the Golden Gate National Reserve and out along the coast beyond the Golden Gate. This coastline has been sculpted by fantastic geologic forces over hundreds of millions of years, making the San Francisco Bay Area one of the most active seismic zones in the world!
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
The fly on to Crissy Field
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
To downtown San Francisco
Pass By: Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plz, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Oracle Park - Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Then on over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Finally your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island - the Immigrant Gateway to the West and a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- 45-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Shuttle transportation to and from Pier 39 (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
2: 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups are done at Pier 39 in San Francisco across from Hard Rock Cafe.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaplane Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.