See the best views in all of Santa Barbara, starting high in the rugged mountains and ending at a local Santa Barbara beach, stopping along the way to see some of Santa Barbara's most loved locations, including the Santa Barbara Mission. This bike ride is great for all skill levels and includes approximately 20 miles of biking, mostly downhill. Guests with also enjoy a picnic lunch at a local park, and friendly and knowledgeable guides offer discussion of natural and cultural history. Come cruise with us on our new fleet of mountain bikes!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Cumbre Peak, California 06083, USA
La Cumbre Peak is a 3,997-foot peak in the Santa Ynez Mountains north of Santa Barbara, California. Made up of boulders and slabs of the Matilija Sandstone amid groves of pine trees, it is the highest summit near to the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3611
Enjoy the old Spanish architecture during lunch in the beautiful rose garden at the Santa Barbara Mission, a hot spot for locals and tourists alike.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arlington Theatre, 1317 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2647
Historic Mission-style theater showcasing first-run films, stand-up comedy & big-name bands.
Stop At: Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
For a quick photo opportunity, enjoy the beauty of the the Spanish Colonial Revival style building designed by William Mooser III and completed in 1929.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: State Street Underpass, State Street Highway 101, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
Pass underneath as we make our way to Stearn's Wharf
Stop At: 219 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3581
Bike down Stearn's Wharf to experience the hubbub of seafood restaurants and shops perched above the ocean.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Our bike tours require a minimum of 4 participants to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability.
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 10:00am to 10:30am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara, you may meet the tour at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building. Parking fees of $9 per day per car may apply.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Air-conditioned van service
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Bicycles and all cycling equipment
- Enjoyable picnic lunch
- Knowledgeable guide with discussion of natural history
- Stopping at points of interest along the way
- Gratuity for your guide(s) - While optional it is very much appreciated and to be given at your discretion in return for their leadership, expertise, and professionalism.You can tip the guide in cash or via credit card at the end of your tour as you feel appropriate.
1 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most hotels in Santa Barbara, AirBnBs and private residences. Otherwise we can meet you at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center at 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Santa Barbara Adventure Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.