Our food walking tours offer a unique blend of culinary education and local history - think historical walking tour meets food tour. Guests will hear the stories behind the businesses we visit, as well as learn about the recipes and inspiration behind the dishes we taste. Our local guides will also talk about the history of the neighborhoods we visit, giving guests an insiders look into what makes Santa Barbara such a culturally and historically rich city.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
Our professional tour guide will meet the group in downtown Santa Barbara, and stop at six different locations for delicious tastings - local history and points of interest will be sprinkled throughout the tour as well.
This tour will take guests from the lower State Street area and de la Guerra Plaza, through the Funk Zone and down toward the waterfront, where new restaurants and hotels abound. Tastings on this tour include Cuban dishes, ceviche, tri-tip, wine, fresh baked bread and the best ice cream in Santa Barbara.
On this tour guests will experience a hidden bakery, get to meet the business owners and hear their stories, as well as taste wine at Margerum Winery’s new tasting room at Hotel California. Guests will also learn some fun Santa Barbara history along the way, including info about Sevilla Square, de la Guerra Plaza, Hotel Californian, The Funk Zone and Stearns Wharf.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests that are vegan, dairy free, or gluten free.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Tour includes five food tastings and one wine tasting
- Guided walking tour gives introduction to local history and architecture
- Professional, local tour guides
- Tour guide gratuity is not included. Tips are accepted by our tour guides for a job well done.
East De La Guerra Street, E De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel Californian, 36 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Santa Barbara Tasting Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.