Daily guided wine country bicycle tours include local professional cycling tour guide, locally-sourced farm-to-table picnic lunch, wine & olive oil tasting, as well as bike rentals. Our guests have been enjoying the personal touches and first class service of a European cycling excursion without the hassle of international travel since 2005.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Olivos, Los Olivos, California
Your first stop is olive oil tasting in the quaint town of Los Olivos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Solvang, Solvang, California
This is a leisurely guided bike ride through the Santa Barbara Wine Country. Meet your tour guide at our retail store in the village of Solvang at 9:00am. You depart shortly after and roll past local apple orchards, pastoral farms and picturesque vineyards.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling Tours, 1693 Mission Dr Unit A-102, Solvang, CA 93463-2635
This tour visits a lavender farm where you will learn how fresh lavender is pressed into oil. Enjoy a Farm-to-table lunch sourced from the local farmer’s market consisting of a seasonal, heirloom organic salad, an artisinal charcuterie cheese plate, fresh local fruit and a homemade french baguette. Lunch is followed by wine tasting. Vehicle support available to transport wine & olive oil purchases.
Your your continues after lunch past bucolic vineyard land and oak-studded countryside before arriving back at our store in Solvang.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options available, please advise at time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Local Knowledge
- Current Model Year Bicycles
- Wine Tasting
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Lavender Farm
- Beautiful Scenery
- First Class Service
- Since 2005
- Farm-to-Table Picnic lunch
- Only Tour Company Located in the Wine Country
- Vehicle Mechanic Support
- Los Olivos
- Santa Barbara
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings