Come face-to-face with Catalina’s abundant marine life on this 45-minute underwater excursion. Cruise five feet below the surface in a spacious, climate-controlled cabin with a live guide suggesting salient points of interest. Every passenger has their own seat and port hole but you are also free to roam around the cabin for other viewpoints.
What You'll Get
The 45-minute tour begins in Avalon Harbor where you will board the semi-submersible and venture below the waterline for a grand view of the marine world. The marine reserve displays a variety of colorful sea life to see. The deckhand aboard the vessel will share interesting facts about the creatures you observe and will feed the fish from the vessel as you are passing through the cove to ensure an up-close encounter with a variety of specifies.
As you return to the harbor, you'll be invited on deck to take in the sights of Avalon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restrooms are not available while on tour, but are available at the base of the Green Pleasure Pier, so please use before check-in
- Your tour is not confirmed with the local operator until you call the number located on your voucher to provide your voucher information and schedule your tour time. See voucher for details
- Live commentary on board
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Santa Catalina Island Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.